Art Printing Square - Playful Collage Elements by Birgit Koopsen
This square 6x6 rubber texture is developed for use in combination with Gel Plates...Create textured and colourful backgrounds on all your creative projects:
Mixed Media, Scrapbooking, Art Journal, Card Making, DIY... Get a wide variety of results with this texture plate.
• Put ink or acrylic paint on your gel plate with a brayer.
• Apply delicately the texture on the gel plate.
• Put a light pressure on the whole and then remove the texture.
• Place your support (paper, fabric...) on the mono printing plate.
• Exert a light pressure on your media again.
• Remove your support and that's it !
The range of Art Printing textures was invented by Carabelle Studio in partnership with Gel Press.