This is a 5 hour online Video course with 38 videos, for which you will receive an access URL and password after purchase. Learn at your own pace!
*** Only available for purchase in the United States ***
This class is for everybody who wants to start paper crafting. No worries if you have never done crafting before or don't feel "talented.": Everybody can do it! If you would like to tap into your creative side and learn crafting, such as: Card Making, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking, or Art Journaling... - then this course is for you!
In this class you will learn:
- The difference in electronic cutting machines (Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan n Cut) and why you don’t necessarily need one
- Learn about great instructors, makers, and industry leaders, such as Tim Holtz and his product lines of:
- Distress Inks, Oxide Inks, Distress Sprays, Paints, Crayons, Alcohol inks and: Which color medium is right for you?
- How to create fun designs with: Watercolor, Acrylic Paints, Copic Alcohol Markers, Texture Pastes, Foil, Gelli Plates, Stamps, Stencils, Embossing and Dies
- Find out which tools you need, and which to avoid
- Crafting on a budget: Where to find the best deals
- The best crafting companies: From stamps to paper to stencils to dies to coloring mediums...And so much more!
This class is jam-packed with information. So: Grab a pen and paper and maybe some snacks - and I will see you in class!